Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone (anyone?)

This is me... Sophie!


I've decided to motivate myself to write a blog because I like writing blogs and maybe someone might like to know the story of my homeschooling during 2011.

It all started last year, I was a Year 7 boarder at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School (it is a good school, don't let me put you off!) But I didn't like, it just wasn't suited for me, so after a year I gave up and decided to try homeschooling. Not only because I didn't like it at Bunbury but because I love taking new adventures and this is one...

It's not really homeschooling, it's actually through SIDE, which is distance education and I'm enjoying it heaps! It's nearly the end of Term 1 so I've missed the really exciting bits, but I'll start here.

So welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sophie!
    I was googling BCGS when it came up
    with a photo of you and by chance
    I discovered you blog :)
    Glad to hear your having a good time.
    xx
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea!!!
    Wow! Someone actually found my blog, not that I've updated in like forever!
    I am having a good time and I hope you are too :)
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete