Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home Economics

I am a creative person, I love cooking and adore sewing, so why dont I like Home Economics?
I could speed through the Home Ec module this year it is so easy, but I just can't because it bores me... I have cooked meals for my family before many, many times. I have sewn pyjamas, aprons, clutches and am currently working on a laptop bag. So it's obvious that baking muffins and sewing a cushion cover is really really boring :(
Anyway getting away from that boring streak about meals and cushion covers, to show that I am actually good at Home Ec, here is a picture of the cake that I made for mum's birthday yesterday and then a picture of my hands afterwards:I deliberatley did not put a picture of the kitchen floor afterwards!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great birthday cake Sophie. You did a wonderful job and it was a fantastic surprise on my birthday!
    Mum XX

    ReplyDelete